Frequently Asked Questions
1. What companies do you use for shipping?
The Fabric Addict uses USPS and UPS for shipping product to customers. Based on the amount of fabric (yardage and fabric bulk), the least expensive option will be chosen for shipment. Tracking information will be provided upon shipment.
2. Can you reorder more of a fabric that is out of stock?
Due to the nature of the fabric industry, please contact The Fabric Addict about any out of stock fabric which you desire. We will contact you to let you know if we are able to acquire more and estimated timing.
3. How do I get notified of new arrivals and sales?
Sign up for The Fabric Addict emails here.
4. What methods of payment do you take?
5. How do I pay using PayPal?
During the checkout process you will be asked what method of payment you would like to use. You choose PayPal. When the order is completed you will be taken to PayPal. Login to your PayPal account and submit payment.